This advanced program is designed for culinary professionals, agriculturalists, aspiring butchers, and individuals interested in the serious study of the art of craft butchery and carcass utilization.
- Two to three students per class.
- Attendees butcher their own side of pork in every single class because we believe repetition is essential to success in such a short period of time.
- Students must be over 18 years of age, able to lift over 50 pounds with ease, and have a core competency of basic knife skills in order to participate.
- Includes a set of two knives, a scabbard, and a Fleishers hat to take home.
- The four weeks will be broken down as follows
- #1: HAM & SIRLOIN
- #2: BUTT & PICNIC
- #3: SAUSAGE
- #4: LOIN & BELLY
This intensive is a series of four classes over four weeks, from 10am-2pm on each day. Please provide us your phone number at check out so that we may call to complete the registration process and send you further details. We look forward to it!
This class takes place in CT at Fleishers Greenwich or Fleishers Westport. All attendees will receive an email one week prior to class with additional information.
Refund Policy: All 301 class and private class registrations require securing meat in advance. If students wish to cancel within 2 weeks of the class start date, 25% of the registration fee will be held as a nonrefundable deposit.